Almost every bike enthusiast has ridden a Royal Enfield at least once in his life. So what difference will it make if you ride one too, right?
With Devil’s Custom new Lazy Bob Kit for RE Classic 350/500, Electra and standard carborator models you can be one of those ultra-rare riders who not only ride a Royal Enfield but make a unique statement with it.
Attractive in looks and easy to install, this DIY kit will show you why a Royal Enfield will always be in trend.
Highlights of the Kit:
- Assembles in about 180 Minutes
- No cutting
- No welding
- No grinding
- Choose any custom colour
- Go back to stock anytime
- 1 year paint fading warranty
- High compressed PU foam used in seat
What does it include:
- Sturdy Metal fuel tank
- Reliable fiberglass covers for both sides
- Attractive tool kit cover
- Short front mudguard
- Rear mudguard
- Comfortable seat with mounting attachments
- Front and rear mudguard fittings
- Strong nut bolts
- Attachable Pillion Seat
- Tail Light
- Bobber Style Handle Bar
- Personalized Badge
- RE Classic 350/500, Electra and standard carborator models
- You can also purchase specific parts from the kit according to your budget and preferences.
- Add-On items can be purchased from the Accessories section.